- Kids & Teens
Building a Small Business
Age Group: Adults
Start Time: 12:00 PM
End Time: 1:00 PM
This five-part series by Business Advisers of Cleveland offers important information and training for entrepreneurs and small business owners. Attend all sessions or only those that provide pertinent information for your current situation. All sessions are free, but space is limited and registration is required. Register at the link below or contact the Business Department via email at email@example.com or by calling 216.623.2800.
- April 7: Entrepreneurship 101
- April 21: Developing a Winning Busines Plan
- May 5: Accounting for Small Business
- May 19: The Art of Marketing
- June 2: Taxes for Small Business
Friday, April 7, 2017
Cleveland Public Library Main Library, 325 Superior Ave.